Psychiatry Grand Rounds
Thursday, November 17, 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
Scattergood Auditorium, Friends Hospital
4641 Roosevelt Boulevard, Philadelphia
Peritraumatic Dissociation in Response to Terrorist Attacks
Ira Brenner, MD, clinical professor of psychiatry, Jefferson Medical College and the Psychoanalytic Institute
Department of Psychiatry staff, clinical staff at Friends Hospital and clinical staff of affiliate programs, e.g., St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children, Northwestern Human Services and Northeast Community Mental Health Center.
Dr. Brenner is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia and a Training, and Supervising Analyst at the Psychoanalytic Center of Philadelphia, where he was formerly the Director of the Adult Psychotherapy Training Program. With special interest in the area of psychological trauma, Brenner lectures internationally, has authored more than 100 publications, and maintains an all-ages private practice in Bala Cynwyd, PA... MORE
Contact10 Presidential Boulevard, Suite 116
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
- Book Release — The Handbook of Psychoanalytic Holocaust Studies, International Perspectives
- Recipient: 2019 Lifetime Achievement Award, The International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation
- Interview: ‘Beyond The Couch’
- Podcast: ‘The Experts Speak’
- IPA 51st Congress London 2019: Presenter, Chair